6G - Medicine
Full Time Temporary
Full Time Temporary
$38.149 to $43.802 per hour
Full Time Temporary (until approximately May 23rd, 2018)
1. Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy required, Master's Degree preferred.
2. Registered in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario required.
3. Two years experience in occupational therapy practice, in a hospital environment preferred
4. Experience with assessment of cognition, mobility and safety with elderly and/or chronically ill.
5. BLS required (or willingness to complete within probationary period).
6. Knowledge of community resources an asset.
7. C.A.O.T. and O.S.O.T. membership preferred.
8. Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Demonstrated effectiveness in inter-professional practice skills.
10. Demonstrated critical thinking skills/problem-solving skills.
11. Flexible to meet additional responsibilities as program demands.
12. Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
13. Demonstrated ability to work with the Rehab Assistants to develop plans of care and modify as necessary.
14. Satisfactory attendance record.
In order to be considered for the above transfer, applications must be received in the Human Resources Department on or before September 27, 2017
* Please indicate Vacancy Number on all application forms.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.