Full Time Temporary
Must be available for all shifts
$32.21 to $45.310 per hour, 25 year rate: $46.110 per hour
Full Time Temporary, until approximately December 1, 2017
Position Summary: St. Joseph's Health Centre is currently accepting resumes from qualified individuals to be held on file for future Part Time RN opportunities in our PACU department. Qualifications include:
1. Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2. Successful completion of Critical Care Certificate required, additional PACU certification preferred.
3. Recent PACU experience required; candidates without recent PACU experience may be considered if they have completed the Critical Care Certificate and there are no qualified applicants.
4. Current BLS certificate required.
5. ACLS and PALS issued by the Heart and Stroke Foundation, or a program recognized by the Heart and Stroke Foundation, required within 6 months of hire.
6. Recent cardiac arrhythmia experience required.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving abilities and ability to work independently.
9. Demonstrated commitment to on-going education.
10. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.