On Site Directions
From the OLM Entrance
Follow first hallway on the left towards the Barnicke Wing. Once at the first set of elevators go down to the ground floor. There, the fracture clinic is located around the corner to the right.
From the Melnyk Entrance
Head towards the three main elevators and go down to the ground floor. There, follow the blue foot-steps towards the Barnicke Wing, and once at Diagnistic Imaging (yellow doors), head down the hallway to the left and the Fracture Clinic will be located to the left.
Getting to St. Joe's
From The West
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Lake Shore Blvd. exit.
- Go east on Lake Shore Blvd. until the Colborne Lodge exit.
- Make a left turn on Colborne Lodge and travel north until The Queensway.
- Make a right hand turn on to The Queensway and continue traveling east. The Health Centre is located on the left side of The Queensway, just passed Glendale Ave.
From The East
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Jameson Avenue exit.
- Go north on Jameson Avenue to Queen Street.
- Make a left turn on Queen Street and drive along Queen Street past Roncesvalles Avenue. Here, Queen Street changes to The Queensway.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard.
- Take King Street or Queen Street. Both merge into The Queensway at Roncesvalles Avenue.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard. Our Emergency entrance is off Glendale Avenue. Our parking garage is off Sunnyside Avenue.