The Parking Garage is located on Sunnyside Avenue. It is open 24-hours. The bridge connecting the parking garage to the Health Centre is located in the hospital’s East Wing on the 1st Floor and is open from 5:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Parking garage valet service during busy times
Our parking garage can be very busy during normal business hours. As a convenience for our visitors, the parking garage attendants may ask to valet your car. There is no charge for this service. If they need to valet your car, you will have to leave your car keys with the attendant. All car keys are stored securely in the parking garage attendant’s booth.
When you are leaving the Health Centre before 3:00 p.m., please retrieve your car keys from the valet on the same level where you parked your car. After 3:00 p.m. all vehicles from other levels will be relocated to the main level of the garage. Please retrieve your car keys from the valet who will be stationed at the parking kiosk located at the entrance/exit area of the garage. If you are leaving after 8:45 p.m., you will need to retrieve your keys from the Security office in the Emergency Department located on the Ground Floor.
Parking near the Emergency Department
There is some surface parking near our Emergency Department for the convenience of our patients and families. To access this parking area, please use the main Emergency driveway off Glendale Avenue.
There are accessible parking spots in our parking garage, which is located on Sunnyside Avenue
- 4 accessible parking spots on level 2
- 4 accessible parking spots on level 3
- 4 accessible parking spots on Level 1, OLM parking garage
Accessible surface parking
- 1 accessible parking spot at our Tranquility Entrance
- 4 accessible parking spots at our East Entrance
- 6 accessible parking spots in our Emergency Department parking lot
- 2 accessible parking spots at the OLM surface parking lot
Up to 1/2 hour: $2.50
Up to 1 hour: $5.00
Up to 2 hours: $10.00
Daily maximum: $15.00
We offer daily, weekly and monthly passes, with in-out-privileges, for the garage where your ticket is purchased. The non-consecutive passes are valid for 1-year from the date of purchase and they are transferable. Consecutive passes must be used within the specified time period.
The rates for passes are
- 1 day pass – $18.00
- 5 day pass (non-consecutive with 1 year validity) – $45.00
- 7 day pass (consecutive) – $40.00
- 10 day pass (non-consecutive with 1 year validity) – $90.00
- 30 day pass (non-consecutive with 1 year validity) – $160.00
- 30 day pass (consecutive pass) – $160.00
Non-consecutive passes can be purchased from the parking office only. The parking office is located at the main entrance/exit from the Sunnyside parking garage.