The Research department at St. Joseph’s Health Centre assists all staff, physicians, nurses, and multidisciplinary teams with developing, initiating, analyzing, and publishing research studies. The department is able to provide:
- Assistance in developing and conducting research
- Assistance with contracting, staffing, and conducting sponsored clinical trials
- Support with preparing applications, consent forms, and regulatory documents required for Research Ethics Board submissions
- Assistance with research contracts
- Methodological guidance, support for data collection and survey design.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: 416-864-6060 ext. 76209