The Patient Relations office is available to support you and your family through your hospital experience by addressing compliments, concerns, questions or suggestions about your care and service. Your feedback is important to us and helps us know what we are doing well and what opportunities we have for improvement.
What you should do if you have a concern:
If you have feedback during your hospital stay, we encourage you to first speak with your nurse, team leader or attending physician. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, ask to speak with the Manager. If you still have a concern following this, please contact the Patient Relations office.
How Patient Relations Can Help You:
- We listen and provide support
- We facilitate communication with your health care team.
- We explain hospital processes and policies.
- We review concerns through a standard process and share improvements with you
- We ensure your feedback is shared with the leaders in the organization.
Office Hours and Contact:
The Patient Relations office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. We are also reachable after hours, on weekends or on holidays. Please contact us by calling 416-530-6652 or emailing email@example.com
Our service level arrangement:
- We will acknowledge E-mails and voicemail messages within 1 business day.
- We will complete the review of concerns within 20 business days. Should we need more time to complete the review due to the complexity of the issue, we will inform you of that and our plan for providing updates moving forward.