Monday – Friday; Days
$21.063 to $23.018 per hour
1. Minimum Grade 12 Education or equivalent required. Community College Diploma in Accounting or other related courses preferred.
2. Minimum 1 year of recent related experience in an accounting and accounts payable environment required.
3. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel), Email and Internet required. Database experience preferred.
3. Accurate data entry and keyboarding of 40 wpm required. Knowledge of SAP preferred.
4. Proven ability to perform numerical computations.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively with staff and other organizations.
8. Demonstrated assertiveness, diplomacy and good judgement.
9. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Organizational skills, accuracy and strong attention to detail.
11. Able to work under pressure and complete job functions in a timely manner.
12. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to email@example.com. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.