Full Time Temporary
$27.85 - $32.80
This is a temporary contract position for 12 months - Location is at St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto, Ontario.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is accountable for working with Managers (clients) throughout the recruitment process providing recruitment coordination and guidance throughout the process due to the multiple considerations that are required during the recruitment cycle. The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for the recruitment process for high volume, union and non-unionized entry-level positions. For example; Environmental Services, Food Services, Admin and Clerical roles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities & Activities:
• Liaising with Managers to collect required information to facilitate accurate and timely posting of new or established jobs;
• Conducting needs analysis with every hiring manager;
• Actively participating in the recruitment and selection process, including; prescreening of resumes, preparing interviewing guides, conducting interviews, etc.;
• Posts jobs according to union/non union timeframes;
• Performing administrative responsibilities;
• Providing excellent/optimal customer service to respective client groups
• Utilizing applicable Applicant Tracking System and HR systems to facilitate the effective management of the recruitment process, while ensuring the recruitment process is followed by all Managers (Clients).
• Coordinates all entry- level roles in which high volumes of hires are completed at one time, involved in job fairs, building talent pipeline of candidates for these types of roles;
• Monitors and manages with the hiring Manager the vacancy listing for time to fill metric;
• Responds to questions/inquiries received over the telephone and/or by email, in a timely manner, as per SLA;
• Must collect all required credentials from candidates prior to interview and/or offer letter ensuring credentialing requirements are completed.
Overview of Requirements:
• Proficient knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Internet, Email, ATS and HRIS applications required;
• Competent knowledge and experience working with relevant legislative requirements/policies to effectively recruiting, interviewing and hiring staff required;
• Two to Four (2-4) years recruitment experience working in a customer focused Recruitment Department in a multi union and multi-disciplined organization required;
• Experience working in a healthcare environment an asset;
• Experience working with Collective Agreements and applying the various agreement terms, as it pertains to recruitment required;
• Proven experience in the area of recruitment required, with experience working with an applicant tracking system an asset;
• Experience working as a team player, in a collaborative environment required;
• Experience working in a fast paced environment, with time sensitive deadlines required;
• Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building, communication and customer focus skills required;
• Strong customer service orientation with the ability to quickly assimilate the organizations' philosophy, culture, mission, values, goals and objectives into the daily approach to human resources management required;
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to pay attention to detail required;
• Strong project management skills to plan, organize and coordinate various activities and manage competing priorities and balance multiple, disparate tasks required.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.