Haemodialysis - rotating between hospital and off-site satellite location
Must be available for all three shifts, 8 and 12 hours shifts
$32.660 to $45.940 per hour, 25 year rate $46.760 per hour
Part Time, 0.4 PT Commitment
Hours of Work: Must be available for all three shifts, 8 and 12 hours shifts (days/evenings) including weekends and holidays at the main hospital site and off site satellite unit. On call as required.
1. Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2. Current BLS Certificate required.
3. Recent Haemodialysis experience required. Candidates without recent Haemodialysis experience may be considered if they have completed at minimum Nephrology I or equivalent, of the Nephrology Nursing Certificate and there are no qualified applicants.
4. Nephrology Nursing Certificate required. Enrolled in Nephrology Nursing Certificate program upon hire with successful completion required within 3 years may be substituted if there are no qualified applicants.
5. Experience with Windows 2000 and computer order entry an asset.
6. Knowledge of Baxter dialysis equipment an advantage
7. Excellent assessment skills required.
8. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
9. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.