Diagnostic Imaging Interventional Radiology
Primarily weekday shifts 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
$32.660 to $45.940 per hour, 25 year rate: $46.760 per hour
Shifts: Primarily weekday shifts 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. Shift requirement may change depending on departmental needs. *Some on Call Shifts may be required as well as some call back.
This position will be circulating between the Interventional Radiology and all other modalities to support all aspects of Diagnostic Imaging.
1. Currently registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario required.
2. Recent experience in Interventional Radiology is required. Candidates without this experience may be considered provided they have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in OR, Emergency, or ICU, and there are no qualified applicants.
3. Recent experience in Emergency, OR, or ICU is preferred.
4. Current CPR/BLS and ACLS preferred.
5. PICC line insertion certificate required or completion within 2 years.
6. Previous experience with central lines required.
7. Experience with critically ill patients required.
8. Must be competent at IV insertion.
9. Must be competent at prepping and working in sterile environment.
10. Experience injecting into Central Venus Devices preferred.
11. Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team player.
12. Leadership skills.
13. Self directed and motivated.
14. Able to handle the physical requirements of the job.
15. Able to prioritize cases.
16. Working knowledge of Diagnostic Imaging procedures preferred.
17. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to email@example.com. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.