9 to 5 Monday to Friday, Occasional evening and weekend work
The Manager of Corporate Partnerships and Events is part of a dynamic Community Engagement team focused on engaging corporate partnership for St. Joseph's and managing the Foundation's events.
S/he is a builder and sustainer of relationships who likes a challenge and looks for opportunities for the Foundation to expand its corporate revenue base. S/he is someone who will know the community well and will build our existing signature events. The Manager will also work closely with the Foundation's major giving team to manage successful internal and external events.
The Manager of Corporate Partnerships and Events will be an outstanding team member, a strategic thinker, clear communicator and strong executer. The Manager will have expertise in corporate partnerships and sponsorships and event and volunteer management. They will have experience working with volunteers at all levels and supporting their success. The Manager will have a strong track record of success over the last five or more years. They will love a challenge and relish the opportunity to be a leader in a dynamic and growing organization focused on delivering increasingly strong results in an integrated structure. Knowledge of our Toronto west end community is a definite asset.
S/he is someone who will know the community well and will enhance our current operations and develop innovative new ways to help mobilize our internal and external communities in ways that are accessible, engaging and effective. They will be focused on meeting business objectives now and in the future and building a strong and successful revenue streams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Qualifies, cultivates, solicits, manages and stewards corporate and community partnerships that create new or incremental revenue for St. Joseph's Health Centre Foundation.
• Develop the strategy and manage all aspects of the solicitation process, including researching and discerning the objectives of prospective partners and creating proposals/presentations
• Draft proposals for solicitation meetings with prospects and partners
• Knows and applies best practices in the design and execution of corporate and community fundraising event partnerships
• Accountable for overseeing a portfolio of signature St. Joseph's Health Centre Foundation's fundraising events, including event logistics planning, critical path management, volunteer recruitment, participant communications, partner recognition and benefits and data tracking
• Continuously evaluate the partner's satisfaction in order to design expansion opportunities with the goal of increasing or diversifying revenue potential
• Maintains relationship data for events/partners in CRM database (Raiser's Edge)
• Contributes to Foundation team initiatives, plans and meetings
1. University or college degree required
2. At least five years of related experience; fundraising, corporate partnerships, event and volunteer management
3. Fundraising experience in health care environment preferred, ideally with experience working on corporate partnerships, event production and volunteer management
4. High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
5. Preferred experience working with Raiser's Edge fundraising software
6. Outstanding communicator, effective writer and strong team member
7. Strategic thinker
8. Strong supervisory skills
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
10. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to email@example.com. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.