On Site Directions
From the OLM Entrance
Follow the first hallway on the left towards the Barnicke Wing. There will reach a point where the hallway splits into three directions: to the left will be a washroom, to the right another washroom, and also a hallway that continues forward. Continue forward and head through the double doors at the end of the hallway. There, make a left towards the East Wing, and follow this hallway to the end of the hall then make a right and continue down the hallway. The Patient Affairs office is located down this hallway on the left.
From the Melnyk Entrance
Head towards the three main elevators passed the lobby and turn right towards the East Wing. Follow this hallway to the end and then turn right. The Patient Affairs office is located down this hallway to the left.
Getting to St. Joe's
From The West
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Lake Shore Blvd. exit.
- Go east on Lake Shore Blvd. until the Colborne Lodge exit.
- Make a left turn on Colborne Lodge and travel north until The Queensway.
- Make a right hand turn on to The Queensway and continue traveling east. The Health Centre is located on the left side of The Queensway, just passed Glendale Ave.
From The East
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Jameson Avenue exit.
- Go north on Jameson Avenue to Queen Street.
- Make a left turn on Queen Street and drive along Queen Street past Roncesvalles Avenue. Here, Queen Street changes to The Queensway.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard.
- Take King Street or Queen Street. Both merge into The Queensway at Roncesvalles Avenue.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard. Our Emergency entrance is off Glendale Avenue. Our parking garage is off Sunnyside Avenue.