On Site Directions
From the OLM Entrance
Follow the first hallway on the left towards the Barnicke Wing. There will reach a point where the hallway splits into three directions: to the left will be a washroom, to the right another washroom, and also a hallway that continues forward. Continue forward and head through the double doors at the end of the hallway and head right towards the three main elevators then take the main elevators to the second floor, and after exiting, follow the hallway towards Barnicke Wing. The ICU is located at the end of the hallway.
From the Melnyk Entrance
Head towards the three main elevators, then up to the second floor. Then follow the hallway towards the Barnicke Wing. ICU is located at the end of the hallway.
Getting to St. Joe's
From The West
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Lake Shore Blvd. exit.
- Go east on Lake Shore Blvd. until the Colborne Lodge exit.
- Make a left turn on Colborne Lodge and travel north until The Queensway.
- Make a right hand turn on to The Queensway and continue traveling east. The Health Centre is located on the left side of The Queensway, just passed Glendale Ave.
From The East
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Jameson Avenue exit.
- Go north on Jameson Avenue to Queen Street.
- Make a left turn on Queen Street and drive along Queen Street past Roncesvalles Avenue. Here, Queen Street changes to The Queensway.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard.
- Take King Street or Queen Street. Both merge into The Queensway at Roncesvalles Avenue.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard. Our Emergency entrance is off Glendale Avenue. Our parking garage is off Sunnyside Avenue.