On Site Directions
The main entrance to the Emergency Department is accessible from Glendale Avenue. Limited parking is available adjacent to Emergency; additional visitor parking is nearby in the OLM Wing and in the Main Garage off of Sunnyside Avenue.
From the OLM Entrance
Follow first hallway on left towards Barnicke Wing, and at first set of elevators go down to ground floor. There make a right, and follow the hallway past the Fracture Clinic. The Emergency Department is located at the end of this hallway to the right.
From the Melnyk Entrance
Head towards the main elevators then go to ground floor. There follow the blue footsteps towards Barnicke Wing. Once at Diagnostic Imaging make a left towards the Fracture Clinic. Follow this hallway to the end. Emergency Department is located to the right.
Getting to St. Joe's
From The West
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Lake Shore Blvd. exit.
- Go east on Lake Shore Blvd. until the Colborne Lodge exit.
- Make a left turn on Colborne Lodge and travel north until The Queensway.
- Make a right hand turn on to The Queensway and continue traveling east. The Health Centre is located on the left side of The Queensway, just passed Glendale Ave.
From The East
- Take the Gardiner Expressway to the Jameson Avenue exit.
- Go north on Jameson Avenue to Queen Street.
- Make a left turn on Queen Street and drive along Queen Street past Roncesvalles Avenue. Here, Queen Street changes to The Queensway.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard.
- Take King Street or Queen Street. Both merge into The Queensway at Roncesvalles Avenue.
- We are on the right at the corner of Sunnyside Avenue just past the TTC streetcar yard. Our Emergency entrance is off Glendale Avenue. Our parking garage is off Sunnyside Avenue.