The Research and Knowledge Transfer department at St. Joseph’s Health Centre assists all staff, physicians, nurses and multidisciplinary teams with developing, initiating, analyzing and publishing research studies. The department is able to provide:
- Opportunities and assistance in developing and conducting research.
- Assistance with contracting, staffing and conducting sponsored clinical trials.
- Administrative support with preparing applications, consent forms and regulatory documents required for Research Ethics Board submissions.
- Methodological guidance and statistical analysis.
- The electronic services for data collection and survey design.
For further information please contact Axelle Pellerin, Manager of Research by telephone at 416-530-6000 ext. 4568 or by email at APellerin@stjoestoronto.ca.