Withdrawal Management Service
Must also be available for all shifts as required , 7 days/week – Including Weekends & Holidays
$21.603 to $22.21 per hour
Must also be available for all shifts as required – Days, Evenings, Nights. Must be available 7 days/week – Including Weekends & Holidays
Reporting to the Manager and Coordinator of the Withdrawal Management Services (26 Bed facility), the incumbent will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the facility. The incumbent will work closely with the WMS Coordinator and Secretary in carrying out daily cleaning assignments and in assisting with the transportation of supplies and other physical tasks related to the daily operations of the service.
1. Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
2. Housekeeping/Unit Service Aide experience in a related environment required.
3. Able to perform FULL range of duties including lifting of laundry bundles, supplies and cleaning equipment.
4. Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal.
5. Demonstrated ability to set priorities.
6. Demonstrated ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the staff team and clients.
7. Demonstrated initiative and excellent attention to detail.
8. Must be comfortable in escorting clients to appointments within the health centre and assisting with the transportation of department supplies.
9. Demonstrated ability to feel comfortable with the client population.
10. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.