Human Resources (Recruitment)
Full Time Temporary
Monday to Friday Days
$27.954 to $32.091 per hour
Full Time Temporary until June 30, 2018
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday Days, with some flexibility required.
Recruitment Related Duties
• Assisting Recruitment & Employment Advisors with various requests which may include; booking interviews and administering testing, management and distribution of all resumes, which may include screening for qualified candidates, completing references and managing the flow of internal transfer requests.
Scheduled and Ad Hoc reporting
• Run and distribute various scheduled reports; upon request, provide HR staff or department managers with additional reports / data generated from the HRIS.
• Create/maintain basic to advanced HRIS queries and reports and advanced spreadsheets, comparing data and using various Excel functions for all areas of the HR department
• Distrubution and overall administration of the Attendance Support Program letters
Internal and External Advertising
• Maintain the electronic posting board, create and maintain a record of all internal postings created
• Liaise with contacts from various external advertising sites for posting vacancies and ensuring appropriate branding, including sourcing new advertising opportunities, reviewing all external posting site proposals
• Preparing quarterly dashboards and materials for workforce planning meetings including sourcing necessary data, populating graphs, and printing appropriate reports.
• Back up reception and various administrative duties
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, or Degree in a related field, with completion of a post graduate Human Resources Diploma Program.
2. Previous experience in Human Resources preferred.
3. Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GroupWise (email/calendar) and the Internet required.
4. Experience navigating a SQL server HRIS required, experience creating queries and reports strongly preferred.
5. Basic knowledge and understanding of web function and design, ability to liaise with the web programmer for various projects and able to convey the requirement of the department/functionality of the end product.
6. Accurate keyboarding of 40 w.p.m.
7. Demonstrated initiative and ability to organize workload in a busy environment under strict deadlines.
8. Accuracy and attention to detail.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Strong customer service skills.
11. Polite and efficient telephone manner essential.
12. Ability to keep strict confidence.
13. Must be a strong team player.
14. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to email@example.com. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.