Monday to Friday; Days (8:00am – 4:00pm)
$26.333 - $28.847 per hour
1. Secondary School Diploma or equivalent required. Diploma in Accounting or other related courses preferred.
2. Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification completed or in progress.
3. Recent work experience in a payroll or finance work environment required.
4. Demonstrated experience locating, interpreting and applying policies, procedures, collective agreement language and related government legislation (e.g. Employment Standards Act, Tax Regulations)
5. Demonstrated experience performing accurate numerical computations and analysis.
6. Intermediate level of skills in MS Office (Word, Excel), Email, Internet and experience with databases and generating reports required. Experience with Virtuo Pay and Crystal Reports preferred.
7. Accurate keyboarding of 40 w.p.m.
8. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills and ability to work as part of a team.
10. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
11. Satisfactory attendance record.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following methods.
- Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email. Please note, St. Joseph’s Health Centre recommends using our resume uploader as a more secure means of transmission of your personal details. While we accept resume submissions from personal email accounts as well, we cannot ensure the security of submissions sent via third-party email providers.
In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit an electronic transfer request to Human Resources.
Electronic transfer requests can be submitted internally by choosing the position from this link, clicking "APPLY NOW", and completing the form. To access the Electronic Transfer Request system from outside the Health Centre, please click on the "For Staff" section of this site, found in the top right corner, and log-in to Access SJNet. Postings are located under the Human Resources Section of SJNet.
All personal information collected through the St. Joseph’s Health Centre application and hiring process will be used for the purposes of determining suitability for the role to which you have applied.